Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Bliss

My hubby and kids really get into Mother's Day...and I am going to tell you...I LOVE IT!!!
 
I love seeing my kids being thoughtful, and the excitement on their faces as they learn the joy of giving...(helps that I'm the recipient though...right?) The hubby let me sleep in, brought me coffee in bed and made a great breakfast of blueberry muffins with streusel topping, omelettes and fruit. 
 
Little Miss Peanut wrote me a beautiful poem and made a necklace at school. 

(sorry, I can't figure out how to turn this picture)
And my Little Man made me a leopard print, duct tape rock...
Then, while I was writing this, the UPS man delivered this box...
It contains the most beautiful gift a mom could ask for...
A paint sprayer!!!
Oh the possibilities and the projects on the horizon...
well...time for me to get to work!
 
Jessica
 
P.S.  I hope you all had a great mother's day filled with time with your family, time to yourself, and blessings from the people who surround you in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment